2017 is almost here and we’re already planning a full year of Writing the Other classes! In addition to Weekend Intensives every other month there will be at least three Multi-week Classes. And we have an exciting roster of new classes and Master Classes coming up:
- Writing Inclusive Games – Creating RPGs Sans Fail with Monica Valentinelli | February 2017
- Master Class: Writing Bisexual Characters with Faith Cheltenham | February 2017
- Master Class: Writing Your Future Self – Creating Older Characters with Ellen Klages | early March 2017
- Master Class: How To Fail Gracefully with Mary Robinette Kowal and K. Tempest Bradford | April 2017
- Master Class: Avoiding Offensive Tropes in Horror with Chesya Burke | Summer 2017
- Worldbuilding Intensive (instructors TBA) | Summer 2017
- Master Class: Writing From the Diaspora with Ken Liu | Autumn 2017
- Master Class: Beyond Belief – Writing Plausible Atheist and Religious Characters with Nisi Shawl and Cynthia Ward | Autumn 2017
We also plan to have Master Classes on Writing Lesbian and Gay Characters, Writing Characters With Mobility Disabilities, and Depicting Class in Fiction later in the year.
Want to get notified when these classes open for enrollment? Subscribe to our announcement only mailing list. Folks on the mailing list get early access to registration for all classes, including 2017 Master Classes, and occasionally discount codes as well. Sign Up today.